Following are the Terms & Conditions for smartphone financing via Kistpay Private Limited:
1. The customer agrees to purchase from Kistpay Private Limited, a specific Smartphone(s) selected from the available models on a mutually agreed price on an installment basis.
2. The customer hereby undertakes to furnish their CNIC required by Kistpay Private Limited for the processing of financing application.
3. The customer declares that all the information given in the application form is correct and complete to the best of his/her knowledge.
4. Kistpay Device Lock Technology is the capability to lock the smartphone device in case the customer fails to pay installment as per the due date mentioned in payment schedule.
5. Kistpay reserves the right to accept/reject (reject in case the mobile number of the customer is not pre-approved or the other details are not verifiable) the Smartphone(s) installment application
6. The customer agrees and understands that the financed device is the property of Kistpay Private Limited until full and final payment has been received by Kistpay Private Limited and the device IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity Number) is released from the Device Lock Application.
7. Once the loan application is approved, to complete the process the customer is required to make a down payment as per agreed payment plan.
8. Down payment and monthly installments will be made as per the designated process via available payment methods.
9. Delivery of the product will be subject to availability of stock and prices are subject to change without notice till the sale of those Smartphone(s). In case, if the desired color is not available, then the customer will have to choose from the available color option.
10. Loan tenure is as per the Loan Payment Schedule
11. In case of any default on the payment of installment(s), the smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “device”) will be declared as “Stolen”. Kistpay reserves the right to take action including blocking of the mobile phone across all cellular mobile networks for communication
12. Customer also agree to register and subscribe to Kistpay Anti-theft – A smartphone security and tracking service which blocks the handset for registering on a cellular mobile network upon being lost or stolen.
13. The customer agrees to avail smartphone Takaful insurance compulsory with financing via Kistpay
14. Insurance payment to be collected one time in full along with the down payment
15. In case the phone is lost/stolen, FIR is required for insurance claim
16. Insurance claim will be settled as per the Takaful insurance company policy to Kistpay Private Limited on behalf of the customer and Kistpay will settle to customer after deducting/settling its dues. Insurance terms and conditions are mentioned in the customer Insurance policy document.
17. Prices of Smartphone(s) are subject to change without any prior notice.
18. The customer agrees and understands that the financed device will be blocked via device lock program/feature as well as from registering on a cellular mobile phone network if the loan/or any installment payment, is/are NOT made on time. Once the installment(s) is/are paid, the device will be unlocked.
19. If the customer is unable to repay the loan/installments in any way, his/her name will be reported to credit bureaus. Furthermore, Kistpay Private Limited reserves the right to initiate any legal action against this default. Customer can make the payment via provided payment options within the app. In case the phone is locked the customer will have the option to make payment via the Kistpay App:
a. Customer will check the interface of kistpay App for payment
b. A screen pop up will be displayed on screen containing the bill ID.
c. Customer will use that Bill ID to make payment via available payment method.
d. Once the payment is made handset will unlocked in real time.
20. The customer understands that if he/she is unable to repay the installments, the customer, to refrain from default can submit the device to Kistpay which in turn can be sold to recover the financing amount in full.
21. If Customer bricks the device (The word “brick“, when used in reference to consumer electronics, describes an electronic device such as a mobile phone, due to severe physical damage, a serious misconfiguration and miss use, corrupted firmware, or a hardware problem, can no longer function; hence, it becomes as technologically useful as a brick), while trying to bypass Kistpay App using methods including, but not limited to, rooting the device, Customer will be held responsible for damage to the device caused by such actions and Customer’s loan shall become immediately payable to Kistpay and Customer will not be entitled to avail any further loans from Kistpay.
22. If during the term of the financing, the device is stolen, lost, or damaged beyond repair, Customer will still be liable to pay the remaining installments.
23. The warranty terms and its coverage are as mentioned in the warranty card of the smartphone or as specified by the manufacturer.
24. Customers need to visit authorized service centers for all warranty claims.
25. Any complaint about quality of Smartphone(s) purchased or services rendered by the phone brand shall not affect customers’ obligation to continue paying the monthly installments to Kistpay Private Limited.
26. The sale is strictly on an “as is where and is basis” without any responsibility on the part of the Kistpay for any defect therein and without any warranty relating to the condition or suitability or efficacy of the Smartphone(s) whether such warranty is expressed or implied by law or recognized by custom.
27. The customer can, at any point in time, pay off the full loan amount by following the steps given in the Kistpay App.
28. Notwithstanding that customer’s financing limit has not been exhausted, Kistpay, in its absolute discretion, shall have the right, at any time, without notice and without giving any reason and without liability to the customer, to withdraw or restrict the customers right to use the limit, to not renew the financing limit, or decrease or modify the financing limit assigned to the customer.
29. Customer hereby undertake that, as of today, none of my immediate relatives or family members is employed/associated with Kistpay Private Limited. I would provide details to Kistpay in case any of my family members/relatives are associated with Kistpay Private Limited.
30. PMCL’s role is to offer its Customer (s) Kistpay modified cellular phone handsets built with Kistpay Handset Locking Mechanism and shall provide relevant assistance for the sale of cellphones/Handsets
31. Kistpay and the customer hereby agree and warrant to indemnify PMCL/Jazz its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, Related Companies and affiliates for any and all claims under these terms and conditions, including but not limited to ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES and further agree to hold PMCL/Jazz harmless under any and all claims of whatsoever nature
I, hereby agree via sharing the OTP / digitally signing the contract, that I clearly understand the above terms & conditions and that I have read and understood the information on this document and the loan/Kistpay terms and conditions and that any questions I have about this agreement stand fully answered.
For any queries, please contact Kistpay at the below details:
Email: [email protected]
09:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday